Thursday, August 05, 2004

Planning my trip

I'm writing down all the details of my itinerary for next week; just a summary here.

I leave here on August 11 (Feast of St. Clare), and will get to Halifax about 3:15, will rent a car and drive to Yarmouth, which will be my base.

On August 12, the pace will be more relaxed, but I will explore the Acadian Museum and Historic Acadian Village in West Pubnico.

Friday could be busy. I want to go to Annapolis Royal, and may go as far as Grand-Pre, to hear Lucie LeBlanc Consentino's presentation on New England Acadians. The LeBlanc reunion will begin with a "Meet and Greet" in Belliveau Cove late in the afternoon.

Saturday will be spent at the LeBlanc reunion in Church Point.

Sunday will begin with a long drive to Grand-Pre for 11:00 mass and 12:30 CMA Closing Ceremony. Afterwards, I'll head to Halifax for the concert on Citadel Hill. I'll spend that night in Tantallon, a relaxed day Monday, and return home Tuesday.

No comments: